- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Remove checkout.html in the catalogue-mode
14 years 6 months ago #43402
by Fredelius
Remove checkout.html in the catalogue-mode was created by Fredelius
Hi,
I have a question - is it possible to remove the checkout-part. I am using Hikashop in the catalogue mode,
but Google has indexed checkout.html for all my categories, and I do not how to remove them. Right now Google
see these checkout.html-pages as the same thing as the ordinary product-lists/categories - which make Google
count them as double content... and the page has lost its position in Google...
Do you have any ideas?
Best regards,
Fredelius
I have a question - is it possible to remove the checkout-part. I am using Hikashop in the catalogue mode,
but Google has indexed checkout.html for all my categories, and I do not how to remove them. Right now Google
see these checkout.html-pages as the same thing as the ordinary product-lists/categories - which make Google
count them as double content... and the page has lost its position in Google...
Do you have any ideas?
Best regards,
Fredelius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove checkout.html in the catalogue-mode
Hi,
Mmm. I don't know from where that's coming. Could you give more info like links to these pages so that we can see what you're talking about ?
Mmm. I don't know from where that's coming. Could you give more info like links to these pages so that we can see what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43615
by Fredelius
Replied by Fredelius on topic Re: Remove checkout.html in the catalogue-mode
Hi,
Here is a link. But if you write site:www.bernhard-weiss.com there are several checkout.html-pages.
bernhard-weiss.com/en/ceramics/checkout.html
Here is a link. But if you write site:www.bernhard-weiss.com there are several checkout.html-pages.
bernhard-weiss.com/en/ceramics/checkout.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove checkout.html in the catalogue-mode
Google must have added them while you still had the add to cart buttons displayed. You should remove the links in Google:
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer...hl=en&answer=1663419
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer...hl=en&answer=1663419
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds