- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
enable SOAP
- kasseyhadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43518
by kasseyhadi
enable SOAP was created by kasseyhadi
I contacted my web hosting company asking about enabling SOAP, and was told that this is something they cannot help me with and I have to do it myself
through adding some script to my php.i&i file which I don't have any idea how to do that.
Any help from anyone here is highly appreciated especially after purchasing Hika business cart and my customer only uses FedEx for shipping so I need this
plug in.
Thanks in advance for any help
through adding some script to my php.i&i file which I don't have any idea how to do that.
Any help from anyone here is highly appreciated especially after purchasing Hika business cart and my customer only uses FedEx for shipping so I need this
plug in.
Thanks in advance for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: enable SOAP
It's all explained there:
www.php.net/manual/en/soap.installation.php
The method to add SOAP to your server will depend on your operating system as you can see in the comments of that page as each linux distribution handles that differently.
But it's not something you can turn on via the php.ini
www.php.net/manual/en/soap.installation.php
To enable SOAP support, configure PHP with --enable-soap .
The method to add SOAP to your server will depend on your operating system as you can see in the comments of that page as each linux distribution handles that differently.
But it's not something you can turn on via the php.ini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds