- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Customizing the Administrator Notification
14 years 6 months ago #43571
by msf1995
Customizing the Administrator Notification was created by msf1995
I would like to customize the email that the owner receives when an order is placed. She would like to add the product image and its item number. In addition she wants to have the pricing information removed.
Can you give me an idea of how to go about this? I'm guessing I have to work with the code in email > Order Administrator Notification.
Any help is appreciated - Mike
Can you give me an idea of how to go about this? I'm guessing I have to work with the code in email > Order Administrator Notification.
Any help is appreciated - Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customizing the Administrator Notification
Adding the image of each product is quite complex as you first need to load the data from the database and then use it to construct the link to the image and display the proper HTML.
Removing the prices is more easy. Just remove the lines:
<td style="font-weight: bold;"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE');
?></td>
</td>
<td style="font-weight: bold; text-align: right;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL'); ?>
</td>
<td><?php echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax,$data->order_currency_id); ?></td>
<td style="text-align: right"><?php echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_total_price,$data->order_currency_id); ?></td>
and the block:
Removing the prices is more easy. Just remove the lines:
<td style="font-weight: bold;"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE');
?></td>
</td>
<td style="font-weight: bold; text-align: right;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL'); ?>
</td>
<td><?php echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax,$data->order_currency_id); ?></td>
<td style="text-align: right"><?php echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_total_price,$data->order_currency_id); ?></td>
and the block:
Code:
if(bccomp($data->order_discount_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_COUPON').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_discount_price*-1,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
if(bccomp($data->order_shipping_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_shipping_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
if($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value!=$data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax){
if($config->get('detailed_tax_display') && !empty($data->order_tax_info)){
foreach($data->order_tax_info as $tax){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.$tax->tax_namekey. ' : '.$currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
}else{
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id)).'</td></tr>';
}
$text=JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITH_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,$data->order_currency_id));
}else{
$text=JText::_('HIKASHOP_FINAL_TOTAL'). ' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,$data->order_currency_id);
}
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right;font-weight:bold;">'.$text.'</td></tr>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43809
by msf1995
Replied by msf1995 on topic Re: Customizing the Administrator Notification
Thanks Nicolas. I'll give it a try
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds