- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Downloadable products.
In my web-store I have both downloadable and 'physical' products.
The questions are:
1. how to set up the downloadable products? I rad about it here www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-config.html , but it's not clear enough.
2. how to distinguish downloadable and real products? Obviously downloadable products should not have a 'quantity' field.
3. will the component successfully handle the cart containing both types of products?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. Just upload the files to your products and it will work. There is nothing else to configure.
2. That's done using the weight of the product. If the product has no weight it is considered as a digital good. We don't have anything particular for the quantity box. You can remove if form the product page by changing the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the Display tab of the configuration.
3. Yes, no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have another question: I have a downloadable product, when I buy it, I receive a mail with a link, when I click it my site says that file isn't found (see picture), though the file is on the server in secure folder which is properly set up.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have another question: I have a downloadable product, when I buy it, I receive a mail with a link, when I click it my site says that file not found, though the file is on the server in secure folder which is properly set up.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please check that your file is in the upload secure folder of the configuration of HikaShop.
If you get that error, it means that the file does not exist in that path.
Maybe you changed the path ? In that case, you would have to move your files manually via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Upload secure folder is set by default to media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/
I check this folder via FTP - file is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If not, that might be a problem. Also, make sure that the order is confirmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Correct user logged in...
...there is a problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Currently, we do not have physical products but will shortly. Is there a way to desgnate products to be downloadable or not?
When I create a shipping method and set the price to 0 it will not allow the download.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The download is not related to the shipping method.
When a product have "files", these files are available to the customer once the order is confirmed (paid) or with an order status you have configured in "System > Order statuses".
You'll see a "Download" column where you indicate which status give the authorization for the download of files.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In my store product download key appears in payment page. So customer did not do payment but there is a download key. Of course product is not downloadable and customer must click payment key ultimately. But it is not good. What can I do?
link: 020.ir/%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%87/checkout
download key is in the left, payment key is in the below.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message.
Please open a new thread with a more complete description of your issue and a way to reproduce it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.