- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Module - Background Image
Just starting to use Hikashop ( and joomla..)! Excellent product and for what i've seen, excellent support.
One question, that i could not find the answer!
- How to add an background image to Cart / mini Cart? (and change its size properties, etc.)
(using Hikashop on localhost, still much to learn)
Thank you A LOT!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm looking at the demo template but that code seems included in the template.css
Any simple way to add an image background to the cart as on the demo website.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not the only one!
I'm seeing CSS for the first time! But i'm starting to scratch the surface....
Yesterday i as able to change the PRICE COLOR! (needed to clean the cache of browser ... :pinch:
Now I've been trying to change the color/sizes off : ADD TO CART BUTTON
On Hikashop Configuration -> Display -> Front End CSS file to Custom -> (see attach.)
Tried to change color and font size, but nothings happeans
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe this post helps you www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/19519...-to-cart-button.html
For the background image of the cart let's see what Nicolas says about it.
I always use firebug extension for firefox to check what file I have to modify, I'm quite new to joomla 2.5 and still learning this template override things.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
and also thank you for the post link. I'll jump right to it.
Hope that Nicolas comes up with a nice and easy way to alter/define Cart/Minicart module display properties
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The CSS to add a background image to the cart module is quite simple:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But still struggling with CSS...
1 - I have inserted your code at the bottom of frontend_custom.css - Can i do that ? Place this code anywhere?
2 - I'm still in "learning/training" mode, so the path to my image should be from my localhost as I've inserted? (please see attach.)
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you put it online ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
#hikashop_cart_module {
background-image: url(' mywebsite.com/mybackground.png ');
}
Why it refers to the hikashop cart module? I'm trying to understand how joomla 2.5 and hikashop works here with css.
I miss joomla 1.5 in this cases, it was so easy just to take the image of a module that already had a css and replace it via ftp.
I see frontend_custom.css and adding that line you just say that the background for that css is "mybackground.png" but that css is only for the cart module?
Don't get it soz :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry, i do not have it online yet .... :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
hikashop_cart_module is the id of the div that HikaShop adds around the cart module content. So yes, that CSS is only for the cart module. That's what our friend Rigter wants.
@Rigter:
No worry. Let us know when you put it online so that we can look at that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.