Skip to main content

change product view in back end

More
14 years 6 months ago #43668 by mducerf
Hello,

for begin, I'm sorry if my english is not good but I'm french!

I have a problem with Hikashop. I have the full version and I don't found any answer for my problem...

I make a website for a customer with Hikashop. I have add some personal field and, for simplify administration by my customer, I want change the position of this field in the form product on back office.
I have already change some view for the front end, but I don't found in "display=>view" witch view is using for product form.

I don't know if my problem is clear for you.
Thank you for advance.

mducerf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43678 by nicolas
For the product edition page, the custom fields are displayed by the file "form" of the view "product" around line 40.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43686 by mducerf
Great! thank you very much it works.
For information, if there are desires to do so, to change the position of the fields I took them in file "form" and inserted into the file "common" to the desired location.

Thank you again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum