Skip to main content

Hikashop / Joom Donation / WorldPay integration

More
14 years 6 months ago #43785 by ilmit
Can anyone tell me if it's possible for Hikashop and Joom Donation to share a single installation on WorldPay?

Both require a Response URL in order to update the order or confirm a donor.

Does this mean a separate installation for each component?

I've read of people using one installation for several different websites but I'm not sure how this is possible.


Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43790 by nicolas
I've never used worldpay so I wouldn't be able to tell for sure.

I suppose that you don't need a payment notification for the donation extension, so I would say that you should be fine if you just setup the worlpay account for HikaSHop and use the same options in the donation extension.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum