- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon is not valid
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43816
by ChrisSt
Coupon is not valid was created by ChrisSt
Hi there,
I added a coupon, I published it. I entered the correct code but I still get the message "Code is not valid". What do I miss?
Thanks for a hint. URL: www.beziehung-partnerschaft.com/index.php/audiobook
Chris
I added a coupon, I published it. I entered the correct code but I still get the message "Code is not valid". What do I miss?
Thanks for a hint. URL: www.beziehung-partnerschaft.com/index.php/audiobook
Chris
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by ChrisSt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44000
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon is not valid
Hi,
That coupon will only be usable if you didn't use it already (there is a quota of 1 per user) and if you have the product "Wie Sie lhren..." in your cart.
I'm able to add the coupon in your website while not logged in. So I suppose that you're logged in with a user who already used that coupon once.
That coupon will only be usable if you didn't use it already (there is a quota of 1 per user) and if you have the product "Wie Sie lhren..." in your cart.
I'm able to add the coupon in your website while not logged in. So I suppose that you're logged in with a user who already used that coupon once.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds