- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Help please: Links not working to Product pages!
- Starhorsepax
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43822
by Starhorsepax
Help please: Links not working to Product pages! was created by Starhorsepax
Hi
I'm still experimenting with this so this is just 'placeholder' products. I can get menus going but all of the links go to 404 page not found, even though I can see them on the back end. I've even tried several menu versions.
Here is the site being set up, the domain name hasn't been switched over yet. 50.116.92.232/~oldhouse/index.php
I tried turning off the SEFs and that didn't make a difference.
I've tried various settings for content modules and content menus until I'm dizzy but nothing works. What am I missing?
I'm still experimenting with this so this is just 'placeholder' products. I can get menus going but all of the links go to 404 page not found, even though I can see them on the back end. I've even tried several menu versions.
Here is the site being set up, the domain name hasn't been switched over yet. 50.116.92.232/~oldhouse/index.php
I tried turning off the SEFs and that didn't make a difference.
I've tried various settings for content modules and content menus until I'm dizzy but nothing works. What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Help please: Links not working to Product pages!
In the "menu" option of your modules, you need to select a menu, otherwise, the SEF system of joomla will produce a 404 error.
The links are working without SEF on your website.
Here is an example:
50.116.92.232/~oldhouse/index.php?option...duct&task=show&cid=2
You must not have turned it off properly when testing.
The links are working without SEF on your website.
Here is an example:
50.116.92.232/~oldhouse/index.php?option...duct&task=show&cid=2
You must not have turned it off properly when testing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Starhorsepax
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44110
by Starhorsepax
Replied by Starhorsepax on topic Re: Help please: Links not working to Product pages!
I've attached images of the settings. One is the SEF settings, the other the Content Modules. As far as I can tell, that should turn SEF off, and the content module does have a menu selected. If it's wrong, can someone show me a screenshot or something of how it should be set?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Help please: Links not working to Product pages!
Your screenshots are the configuration of HikaShop.
You need to turn off SEF in the configuration of Joomla:
dezinezone2002.com/wordpress/2009/12/joomla-1-5-sef-urls/
You need to turn off SEF in the configuration of Joomla:
dezinezone2002.com/wordpress/2009/12/joomla-1-5-sef-urls/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds