- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display shopping cart on Listing page only
14 years 6 months ago #44011
by jordan
Display shopping cart on Listing page only was created by jordan
Hello,
I have set up HikaShop so that the main interface to the store is the "Product Listing" page. I would like to display the user's cart on this page. I used the Cart module and placed it in a position that is visible on the product listing page. Unfortunately, this causes the shopping cart to be displayed in that position on the Checkout page as well.
I do not want the cart to be displayed twice on the checkout page.
What is the preferred way to display the shopping cart on the listings page?
Thanks-
--Jordan
I have set up HikaShop so that the main interface to the store is the "Product Listing" page. I would like to display the user's cart on this page. I used the Cart module and placed it in a position that is visible on the product listing page. Unfortunately, this causes the shopping cart to be displayed in that position on the Checkout page as well.
I do not want the cart to be displayed twice on the checkout page.
What is the preferred way to display the shopping cart on the listings page?
Thanks-
--Jordan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display shopping cart on Listing page only
For that, you need to set the option "Force a menu on checkout" of the Checkout tab of the configuration to a menu where you don't want the cart (or create one specifically for that). Then, in the Joomla options of your cart module, that you can access via the Joomla module manager, unselect that menu in the "menu assignment" option and you won't have the cart module on your checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds