- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Variants with prices? PLEASE HELP!!
14 years 6 months ago #44057
by bvann
Variants with prices? PLEASE HELP!! was created by bvann
Hi Nicolas,
I am loving HIKASHOP but I cannot figure out how to put prices next to the variant even after reading posts in this forum. Also, I need the variant to NOT be included in the title of the product page when selected. But I need the variant to show in the shopping cart. I am losing my mind trying to figure this out.. Please Help!
I am loving HIKASHOP but I cannot figure out how to put prices next to the variant even after reading posts in this forum. Also, I need the variant to NOT be included in the title of the product page when selected. But I need the variant to show in the shopping cart. I am losing my mind trying to figure this out.. Please Help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Variants with prices? PLEASE HELP!!
Hi,
Regarding the variant name displayed on the cart but not on the product page, you can use CSS as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio....html#characteristic
Regarding the price of characteristics, there is no option for that as it doesn't work if you have more than one characteristic attached to your product.
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php and change the line:
by:
Regarding the variant name displayed on the cart but not on the product page, you can use CSS as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio....html#characteristic
Regarding the price of characteristics, there is no option for that as it doesn't work if you have more than one characteristic attached to your product.
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php and change the line:
Code:
$values[$k]=$value->characteristic_value;
Code:
$currencyHelper = hikashop_get('class.currency');
$values[$k]=$value->characteristic_value.' ('.$currencyHelper->format($element->variants[$value->variant_product_id]->prices[0]->price_value,$element->variants[$value->variant_product_id]->prices[0]->price_currency_id).')';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds