- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
- DavidBShapiro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #4414
by DavidBShapiro
How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button was created by DavidBShapiro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
The class name is hikashop_cart_input_button and not hikashop_cart_input_buttons
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DavidBShapiro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 8 months ago #4417
by DavidBShapiro
Replied by DavidBShapiro on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
I made these changes and still not working.
Site Address: www.fitsolutionsnaples.com/index.php?opt...out=listing&Itemid=1
This is now the Code in frontend_custom.css and the display front-end css is set to custom in the configuration.
I am using IE* and the devloper tool does not show this css taking affect at all.
Site Address: www.fitsolutionsnaples.com/index.php?opt...out=listing&Itemid=1
This is now the Code in frontend_custom.css and the display front-end css is set to custom in the configuration.
I am using IE* and the devloper tool does not show this css taking affect at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DavidBShapiro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 8 months ago #4418
by DavidBShapiro
Replied by DavidBShapiro on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #4419
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
That's because your template override the class font size.
Try this instead :
#hikashop_category_information_menu_1 .hikashop_cart_input_button{
font-size: 8px;
}
by using a parent element's id, there are more chances that this CSS will preveal over your template CSS.
Try this instead :
#hikashop_category_information_menu_1 .hikashop_cart_input_button{
font-size: 8px;
}
by using a parent element's id, there are more chances that this CSS will preveal over your template CSS.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DavidBShapiro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 8 months ago #4420
by DavidBShapiro
Replied by DavidBShapiro on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
Still not working.. Any other thoughts would help!
I appreciate your time on this. I am still fairly new at CSS
I appreciate your time on this. I am still fairly new at CSS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DavidBShapiro
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 8 months ago #4421
by DavidBShapiro
Replied by DavidBShapiro on topic Re: How to Change Font Size on Add to Cart Button
[SOLVED] I changed the CSS to
.hikashop_cart_input_button{
font-size: 8px !important;
}
It seems the !important did it.
Thanks for your help.
As I am just beginning the setup I expect you might see further questions from me.
.hikashop_cart_input_button{
font-size: 8px !important;
}
It seems the !important did it.
Thanks for your help.
As I am just beginning the setup I expect you might see further questions from me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds