- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to automatically set currency?
14 years 6 months ago #44304
by earx
How to automatically set currency? was created by earx
Hi!
I use Hikashop 1.5.7 business edition.
Geolocation plugin is enabled.
my real location - Russia.
I've set 3 country zones: Usa, Canada, Russia.
Currency for Usa, Russia is set to 'usd'.
Currency for Canada is set to 'cad'.
default system currency is 'cad'
when I place new order - only 'cad' is selected.
ipinfodb.com determines my country correct (Russia)
Api key to plugin is set correct.
How I can set currency to 'US' to Russia, US zones?
I use Hikashop 1.5.7 business edition.
Geolocation plugin is enabled.
my real location - Russia.
I've set 3 country zones: Usa, Canada, Russia.
Currency for Usa, Russia is set to 'usd'.
Currency for Canada is set to 'cad'.
default system currency is 'cad'
when I place new order - only 'cad' is selected.
ipinfodb.com determines my country correct (Russia)
Api key to plugin is set correct.
How I can set currency to 'US' to Russia, US zones?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to automatically set currency?
The currency is only set once when you open the first page of your website on your browser. Then, that is not triggered again.
So that's probably why you think it's not working.
You should try to clean your browser's cookies before trying again (or try with another browser).
So that's probably why you think it's not working.
You should try to clean your browser's cookies before trying again (or try with another browser).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds