Skip to main content

Characteristics

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44449 by rlilburne
Characteristics was created by rlilburne
Hi, I am trying to use characteristics to select size and colour variations for hats, we have a possible selection of about 12 sizes, then a selection of 15 colours, not all models come in all sizes and colours. When I used the modify characteristics on the product page it did not select the choices I made, i.e. the product is shown available with all colours and sizes.

Have figured it out!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by rlilburne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44487 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Characteristics
Hi rlilburne,

When you add characteristics on a product, you can manage these characteristics.
On the product edit page, click on manage characteristics, and then you can disable, or delete the variants.

When, for example, all the sizes of 12 are deleted, the 12 sized hat are no more shown in the frontend.
If only some sizes & colors are not available for the product, the user can still select it, but "No stock" is shown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44489 by rlilburne
Replied by rlilburne on topic Re: Characteristics
Hi Xavier,

I figured it out, I did not see the nil stock message which confused me - otherwise seem to be getting the hang of it, very happy so far! thanks Ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum