Skip to main content

Registration and Login

More
14 years 6 months ago #44457 by indyevan
I was able to get rid of the login and registration requirements, but it's still says...

Login or create a new account
Registration


I would like that to say "Donor Info"

How do I change that?

Joomla 1.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44510 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Registration and Login
Hi indyevan,

I don't really understand what you need.

I will give you some ideas.
In HikaShop > configuration > checkout, you can change "Registration" to "no registration", or another one.
You can delete "Login_" in the checkout workflow to remove the login, but it will too remove the registration.

Or you can edit the translations, this link will be helpful for you.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

If you don't find the answer here, can you tell me what changes you made ?
Do you edit the view to remove the login form ?

Can you give me a link or a screenshot of you page ? (with the elements to change)
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum