- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Google Products Integration: show price with tax
14 years 6 months ago #44478
by Gudrun
Google Products Integration: show price with tax was created by Gudrun
Hello
I have a question regarding the google products plug-in. I use it and it works fine updating the products with google products. The only problem I have is that the prices show without VAT and not with VAT then in google products - resulting into very strange prices as we have a 8% tax here in Switzerland.
As in Google products you can only set a tax rule for the US and not for Switzerland, I am a bit lost how I get the prices shown correctly. Can I somehow alter the automatic xml file in Hikashop?
Thanks in advance!
I have a question regarding the google products plug-in. I use it and it works fine updating the products with google products. The only problem I have is that the prices show without VAT and not with VAT then in google products - resulting into very strange prices as we have a 8% tax here in Switzerland.
As in Google products you can only set a tax rule for the US and not for Switzerland, I am a bit lost how I get the prices shown correctly. Can I somehow alter the automatic xml file in Hikashop?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Products Integration: show price with tax
Hi,
If you want to do that, you will have to change the code:
$product->prices[0]->price_value
to:
$product->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax
in the several places of the file plugins/hikashop/google_products.php
However, that will use the default settings on your front end so if you don't display the taxes on your website for the products until the user has entered his address, you won't get the taxes.
If you want to do that, you will have to change the code:
$product->prices[0]->price_value
to:
$product->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax
in the several places of the file plugins/hikashop/google_products.php
However, that will use the default settings on your front end so if you don't display the taxes on your website for the products until the user has entered his address, you won't get the taxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44739
by Gudrun
Replied by Gudrun on topic Re: Google Products Integration: show price with tax
Thanks Nicolas
It works now!
It works now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds