- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS
- Starhorsepax
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #44554
by Starhorsepax
HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS was created by Starhorsepax
Maybe I've already asked - I've lost track where I've posted. Can anyone tell me how to get an artisteer 3.1 menu to work with Hikashop? Module class suffix half works: the mouseover changes color on the vertical menu. However, for some reason the main button color on the vertical menu isn't loading. I've tried Inspect Element / Firebug and found nothing anywhere to explain what the conflict is. It seems to be taking the standard link color instead of the menu color.
It should be white/light background, rounded corners (from the image file) with no text decoration and a green background on mouseover also with no text decoration.
Apparently the green Vmenu png is loading but the there should be (I think) 3 Vmenu blocks loading for the white with borders that aren't.
I've also posted in artisteer forums so I know this version should be compatible with Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop.
Here is the Site.
It should be white/light background, rounded corners (from the image file) with no text decoration and a green background on mouseover also with no text decoration.
Apparently the green Vmenu png is loading but the there should be (I think) 3 Vmenu blocks loading for the white with borders that aren't.
I've also posted in artisteer forums so I know this version should be compatible with Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop.
Here is the Site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS
You should set the "UL class suffix" option of your module in the hikashop options of your module to the artisteer UL class of your template. I can see that you've already set it to old-vmenu
So that it basically.
So that it basically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Starhorsepax
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44714
by Starhorsepax
Replied by Starhorsepax on topic Re: HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS
Therein lay the problem. I've done what it says to do: but it's not entirely working. Something MUST be overwriting part of the css. But I can't find it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Starhorsepax
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44730
by Starhorsepax
Replied by Starhorsepax on topic Re: HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS
The attachment shows how it SHOULD look. Mouse over is green (that part works fine)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HELP. Artisteer, Hikashop and CSS
Would it be possible for you to publish a joomla menu on your website so that we can see the CSS used there so that we can compare it with the CSS of the HikaShop ?
Because otherwise, it's impossible to say what's missing.
Because otherwise, it's impossible to say what's missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds