- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED How to reinstall Hikashop
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44631
by robgibney
SOLVED How to reinstall Hikashop was created by robgibney
I have a problem with the Hikashop database tables (self-inflicted and no backup - I'm just playing with Hikashop at the moment to get to know it) but now I'm stuck.
I would like to completely remove and reinstall Hikashop. I've tried doing this through the usual Joomla methods but am getting SQL errors during uninstall and reinstall.
Is there a reliable way to convince the Hikashop installer to recreate the tables from scratch? I don't mind losing all my Hikashop work to date.
I would like to completely remove and reinstall Hikashop. I've tried doing this through the usual Joomla methods but am getting SQL errors during uninstall and reinstall.
Is there a reliable way to convince the Hikashop installer to recreate the tables from scratch? I don't mind losing all my Hikashop work to date.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by robgibney.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SOLVED How to reinstall Hikashop
You can delete all the hikashop tables and reinstall and it will put everything back as default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53622
by zaurb
Replied by zaurb on topic Re: SOLVED How to reinstall Hikashop
Hi!
Me too, while playing with importing items I have now resulted in having many useless categories, product descriptions, etc.
I wonder how is it possible to delete all products and categories at once.
Thanks
Me too, while playing with importing items I have now resulted in having many useless categories, product descriptions, etc.
I wonder how is it possible to delete all products and categories at once.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SOLVED How to reinstall Hikashop
You can just empty the hikashop_category, hikashop_product, hikashop_variant, hikashop_price and hikashop_product_category table in your database via phpmyadmin and install again HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds