- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Community Builder - Hikashop shipping address
14 years 6 months ago #44721
by endeekay
Community Builder - Hikashop shipping address was created by endeekay
Hey guys,
I hope someone can help me.
I use community builder for registration etc. As I understand, there is no way to integrate the address between CB and Hikashop.
Is there then a way to make a notification upon checkout that they won't be able to continue the checkout process until they re-enter their address in the checkout form?
Currently it just says - Shipping Address with a "New" button beneath it. I have had some complaints regarding this, as people tend to overlook it as they already filled in an address upon registration.
The only solution I can think of is to add a note in the payment description. But I don't like the practicality of it.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
I hope someone can help me.
I use community builder for registration etc. As I understand, there is no way to integrate the address between CB and Hikashop.
Is there then a way to make a notification upon checkout that they won't be able to continue the checkout process until they re-enter their address in the checkout form?
Currently it just says - Shipping Address with a "New" button beneath it. I have had some complaints regarding this, as people tend to overlook it as they already filled in an address upon registration.
The only solution I can think of is to add a note in the payment description. But I don't like the practicality of it.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Community Builder - Hikashop shipping address
Hi,
You can try to change the code:
to the code:
in the file "address_view" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views
That should display a message when there is no addresses.
You can try to change the code:
Code:
}
?>
<span id="hikashop_checkout_<?php echo $this->type;?>_address_new" class="hikashop_checkout_<?php echo $this->type;?>_address_new">
Code:
}else{
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('CREATE_OR_SELECT_ADDRESS') );
}
?>
<span id="hikashop_checkout_<?php echo $this->type;?>_address_new" class="hikashop_checkout_<?php echo $this->type;?>_address_new">
That should display a message when there is no addresses.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds