- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple Registration Form
- cavalier79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #44725
by cavalier79
Multiple Registration Form was created by cavalier79
Hello all, it's possible to have two different registration form?
Actually I've this to link the main reg form :
?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=form&Itemid=1
its' possibile to have something like this :
?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=secondform&Itemid=2
??
Actually I've this to link the main reg form :
?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=form&Itemid=1
its' possibile to have something like this :
?option=com_hikashop&view=user&layout=secondform&Itemid=2
??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Registration Form
No, that's not possible.
You could create a link to the joomla user registration form though. That would give you two separated registration form.
You could create a link to the joomla user registration form though. That would give you two separated registration form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cavalier79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #45015
by cavalier79
Replied by cavalier79 on topic Re: Multiple Registration Form
hi nicolas.
I've done it.
I made some mods on the core files to do it.
I've done it.
I made some mods on the core files to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds