- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
User permissions for new products
15 years 8 months ago #4488
by alex32
User permissions for new products was created by alex32
Hi
I'm new to HShop, is it possible to give a user the privilege to upload and edit a new product ?
I would like them to manage themselves their products more or less like in eBay
many thanks
I'm new to HShop, is it possible to give a user the privilege to upload and edit a new product ?
I would like them to manage themselves their products more or less like in eBay
many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User permissions for new products
Hi,
Front end product management is not possible with hikashop. That's a long term goal for us.
Front end product management is not possible with hikashop. That's a long term goal for us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4496
by alex32
Replied by alex32 on topic Re: User permissions for new products
Thank you
anyway it looks an excellent product so far...
anyway it looks an excellent product so far...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds