Skip to main content

Change Background in categories [SOLVED]

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44900 by mariocasit
Hello everybody, I'm new of HIKASHOP, is a great shopping cart, I prefer this at other like VM, ecc, now I'm setting my first shop in joomla whit Hika
I changed the background of the products via modules of content and Associated products listing for category listing menu 77 , but I dont find where I can change the background of categories, can you help me please ?

thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mariocasit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44924 by gxHL
Please try searching the forum.
Take a look here maybe this can help you out www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/43637...omization.html#43637

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45102 by nicolas
You should edit your menu via the menu Display->Content menus for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45113 by mariocasit
I've nothing in Display->Content menus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45265 by mariocasit
here u can see that I've nothing modules here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45304 by mariocasit
I try to change background in product whit success, because I have a module called Associated products listing for category listing menu 77 in DISPLAY i MODULES OF CONTENT, but no success whit product category, please help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45306 by nicolas
That's strange. Could you give a link to your page so that we can see how you're displaying your category listing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45319 by mariocasit
you have PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45502 by nicolas
For your category listing, you need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 77. There you will have an option to change the background color.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45613 by mariocasit
I've just changed the background here, but change only the product not categories

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45617 by nicolas
Your screenshot is from the options of a module. I'm talking about the options of a menu. Please follow the instructions in my previous message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45723 by mariocasit
Maybe I don't understand, in content menu I've nothing to change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45818 by mariocasit
Where I make mistake ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45822 by nicolas
That's strange since I can see the HTML of your menu.
Then, go to the joomla menu manager, and edit your menu. There, click on the "hikashop options" link of your menu and you will see a similar screen where you can configure your categories listing options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45831 by mariocasit
which menu I must edit ? In HIKA SHOP HIDDEN MENUS there is no menu to edit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45833 by mariocasit
BINGO ! I found it !

where I can change now the words: "product category" up to products categories listing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45834 by nicolas
Go in the categories listing, click on root on the left and then edit the category "product category" and change its name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45863 by mariocasit
Thank you for the support !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum