- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Handle links from the module correctly?
14 years 6 months ago #44998
by prxbox
Handle links from the module correctly? was created by prxbox
I have menu item, that displays categories from the shop, and submenus that display corresponding subcategories.
like /shop,
/shop/subcat1
/shop/subcat2 etc
I want each product have only one path/URI.
Unfortunately, content module that is installed at /shop and shows random goods, provides links as
/shop/product/itemX,
BUT I NEED
/shop/subcatX/product/itemX
I do not want any duplicate paths on my site.
Can this be corrected?
(the site is under development, so no live link is available).
like /shop,
/shop/subcat1
/shop/subcat2 etc
I want each product have only one path/URI.
Unfortunately, content module that is installed at /shop and shows random goods, provides links as
/shop/product/itemX,
BUT I NEED
/shop/subcatX/product/itemX
I do not want any duplicate paths on my site.
Can this be corrected?
(the site is under development, so no live link is available).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Handle links from the module correctly?
There is no option to do what you want.
If you want to change the way the links are SEFed, you can modify the file components/com_hikashop/router.php
If you want to change the way the links are SEFed, you can modify the file components/com_hikashop/router.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45478
by prxbox
Replied by prxbox on topic Re: Handle links from the module correctly?
OK, thanks, I'll try it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds