- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Shared SSL
- niall_cowan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45147
by niall_cowan
Shared SSL was created by niall_cowan
Hi,
I have set up a shared SSL for my website using Hikashop. I used the code provided in the article www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/12809-shared-ssl.html My shop is working fine but there is still one small problem, when I go to my website www.mysite.com and add something to my cart I get redirected to the shared SSL www.secure-ssl-servers.org/mysite-com and I get the message that my cart is empty. This only happens when I get redirected to my SSL. Is there any quick fix to this problem? Would it be better if I redirected people to the SSL once they arrive on my page?
Thanks,
Niall
I have set up a shared SSL for my website using Hikashop. I used the code provided in the article www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/12809-shared-ssl.html My shop is working fine but there is still one small problem, when I go to my website www.mysite.com and add something to my cart I get redirected to the shared SSL www.secure-ssl-servers.org/mysite-com and I get the message that my cart is empty. This only happens when I get redirected to my SSL. Is there any quick fix to this problem? Would it be better if I redirected people to the SSL once they arrive on my page?
Thanks,
Niall
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by niall_cowan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shared SSL
You could try to change the session handler to database in the configuration of Joomla. That might help you keep the same session when switching to the shared SSL server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds