- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal payments within India
14 years 6 months ago #45181
by kvrajesh
Paypal payments within India was created by kvrajesh
Hi,
Can I have paypal payment standard setup with two paypal accounts?
One account(url_1,email_1) for India and the other(url_2,email_2) for rest of the countries.
Paypal allows receiving payments in Indian currency as long as the receiving account is registered in "paypal.co.in/in" site with indian bank account linked to that acct.
Thanks,
Rajesh
Can I have paypal payment standard setup with two paypal accounts?
One account(url_1,email_1) for India and the other(url_2,email_2) for rest of the countries.
Paypal allows receiving payments in Indian currency as long as the receiving account is registered in "paypal.co.in/in" site with indian bank account linked to that acct.
Thanks,
Rajesh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal payments within India
You will have to have several paypal plugins in order to configure them differently.
Here is a 'paypal2' plugin we made several months ago for another user, in order to do the same thing:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...r.html?lang=ja#24851
Here is a 'paypal2' plugin we made several months ago for another user, in order to do the same thing:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...r.html?lang=ja#24851
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45633
by kvrajesh
Replied by kvrajesh on topic Re: Paypal payments within India
getting the following error after installing Paypal 2.
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/content/html/tmp/install_4f79fbe129bd4/paypal2_configuration.php
Error installing plugin.
Could you include paypal2_configuration.php in the zip?
btw, thanks for the plugin.
I am running Hikashop business.
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/content/html/tmp/install_4f79fbe129bd4/paypal2_configuration.php
Error installing plugin.
Could you include paypal2_configuration.php in the zip?
btw, thanks for the plugin.
I am running Hikashop business.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45636
by kvrajesh
I found the file paypal_configuration2.php in the zip and renamed it to paypal2_configuration.php.
It worked!
I have attached the corrrected zip file here.
Thanks.
Replied by kvrajesh on topic Re: Paypal payments within India
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
I found the file paypal_configuration2.php in the zip and renamed it to paypal2_configuration.php.
It worked!
I have attached the corrrected zip file here.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds