Skip to main content

Title of the products

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45298 by shiri
Title of the products was created by shiri
Hi,

When the title of the product is long the lines come soo close to each others(see attached).
And the price of the product is so close to the title and far from the add to cart?

Please give me detail instructions how to fix it...thank you.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45412 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title of the products
That's because of the CSS of your template. Please give a link to these pages so that we can tell you what CSS to add in order to avoid that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45459 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
Hi,

Actually this is an issue on all the products on my website.Please see "private message" for the links and login detail in case you want to see the detail files of the css templates.Thank you so much for all your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45592 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
I fix the search box (see PM) but I am still trying to fix the layout of the product page..I think it is related to the H1,H2,H3 heading text align right?
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45809 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title of the products
I tried to look at your website but it's not working on my end. I only see a godaddy parking page with advertisement for them.
You must have a DNS problem or something.
Could you double check your URL ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45897 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
I fixed the DNS problem thanks for letting me know.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45966 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
Hi,

Just to give you an idea of the additional field that I will add later on part of my products(please see attached)

So how can I do this with the template..and I only have one field and have these problems?

I am thinking that "the price" and 'add to cart" box to be at the end... and be static (do not change postion if I add something above it- like not going down one line or something) then this will stay the same for all products and I can add any custom fields above it but do you think the width of the template is enough to accomodate the length of these fields later on?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46072 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
I tried with another template too and I got the same problems.

It looks it is now the hikashop css that needs some configuration and not the css of the template to achieve what I am trying to get(see above)

I fixed the above issues by adding some coding to css template to adjust it with Hikashop... it works so far but still not sure how this will look like after adding more custom fields.

I will go upgrade to the business package to add more custom fields (like in the attachment example above) and I will let you know if I get into trouble.

However,if you noticed in the attachment above that for each option there is an extra price added how can I do this?

Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46200 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title of the products
Custom fields cannot change the price of the product. You have two options:
1. You use options for your options and you add your custom text fields without setting them as required so that the users can specify the text of that option when he wants it.
2. You create a quantity price calculation override plugin (PHP code) which will change the price of the product based on what is entered in the custom field.
We have some documentation for developers regarding these plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46406 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
Hi

As I expected when I added more custom fields to the product, the layout messed up (please see attached)
The add to cart,the price,and the customs fields go under the image of the product.I send you my login info and access to the backend to have a look to the site .By the way I need to add even more custom fields.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46596 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title of the products
You can avoid that with a line of CSS:
.hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 50%; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46608 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Title of the products
Perfect.It works...Thank you for much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum