- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Product page
14 years 6 months ago #45476
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Product page was created by tasag
How do I get the "Add to cart, product description, rating and comments" are on the right side of the image on the product page.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page
You need to edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display->Views and move the different blocks of code in order to meet your needs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45622
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Product page
Hello Nicolas, thank you.
I'm having trouble deleting the rating of the comments and leave only the rating of the products.
If I leave "only comment" both disappear and if I leave "comment and vote" appear both, I just want the rating of the product.
I'm having trouble deleting the rating of the comments and leave only the rating of the products.
If I leave "only comment" both disappear and if I leave "comment and vote" appear both, I just want the rating of the product.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page
Then you should choose "only vote"...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45637
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Product page
But I wanted the option of reviews on products ...
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45640
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page
Ah ok, you want to remove the ratings of the comments themselves, then it's the option 'Enable useful rating for each comment' that you should toggle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45644
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Product page
Nicolas,
unfortunately does not work, I switched to yes and no and still the same.
unfortunately does not work, I switched to yes and no and still the same.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45668
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page
That option should be turned off if you don't want the comment ratings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds