- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Add Text to Categories Page
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45597
by IamJim
Add Text to Categories Page was created by IamJim
I presently have a Menu Item called : Shop with Us and it is a HikaShop » Categories listing
Once somebody clicks on it, it just says Bread Crumbs = You are here: Home Shop With Us
I need to put in some text to say Please Select a Category Below the breadcrumbs and above the images that are displayed...as It really just looks like there are only 5 products.
Thanks !!
Jim
Once somebody clicks on it, it just says Bread Crumbs = You are here: Home Shop With Us
I need to put in some text to say Please Select a Category Below the breadcrumbs and above the images that are displayed...as It really just looks like there are only 5 products.
Thanks !!
Jim
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45752
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Add Text to Categories Page
OK, I am "bumping" this, as
a) I have a menu item "shop with us"
b) People click on it, and they see a picture of the Category, and the Category name
c) I have been told, by my CLIENT, that her customers think that that is all there is in the catalog
d) i really need to "add some text" To say "Please select a Category" below the breadcrumbs, and above the Category images...
e) i would suspect, that i need to make this change/edit in the *.tpl file of Hika?
Thanks !!
Jim
a) I have a menu item "shop with us"
b) People click on it, and they see a picture of the Category, and the Category name
c) I have been told, by my CLIENT, that her customers think that that is all there is in the catalog
d) i really need to "add some text" To say "Please select a Category" below the breadcrumbs, and above the Category images...
e) i would suspect, that i need to make this change/edit in the *.tpl file of Hika?
Thanks !!
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #45768
by neilashcroft
Replied by neilashcroft on topic Re: Add Text to Categories Page
I have done this on most of my Category pages -Just put the text you want to display in the description part of the Category an ensure that you set the category to display. Have a look at
www.holisticsense.co.uk/index.php/crystal
is this what you are meaning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds