Skip to main content

Description field displays multiple times

More
14 years 6 months ago #45659 by dloper
I have created a menu product listing and have placed a link with in an article to the product listing. When a user double-clicks a product to look at product details the page displays the description twice. I have spent numerous hours trying to fix this to no avail. Has anyone seen this issue?


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45661 by nicolas
That's because you're using the tabular display of the product page. If you switch back to the default display, it won't display the page like that.

So, to "fix" that, you can change the option "Layout of product page" in the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45663 by dloper
Nicolas _ I had the setting set to inherit. I changed it to default and still no change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45665 by nicolas
Then check that setting for your product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45670 by dloper
Nicolas that fixed it. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum