- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Plugin
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45676
by rtla
UPS Plugin was created by rtla
I have been trying get this plugin up and running. Is there a place on here that has detailed instructions? After I put in my info and hit save, everything disappears. It tells me on the front end that there is no shipping method. Any help would be great. Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by rtla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45702
by rtla
Replied by rtla on topic Re: UPS Plugin
OK I will ask one Question at a time then. Now I am getting this message in my store. No available warehouse found for your location. I have set up a warehouse I think . Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Plugin
That means that the warehouse your configured is not configured properly:
you probably set a zone in your warehouse which means that the warehouse will only ship to that zone, and you're testing your checkout with an address outside that zone,, and since you don't have any other warehouse, the system gives you that error.
The simplest is to remove the zone restriction that you entered for the UPS shipping method and you should not get that error anymore.
you probably set a zone in your warehouse which means that the warehouse will only ship to that zone, and you're testing your checkout with an address outside that zone,, and since you don't have any other warehouse, the system gives you that error.
The simplest is to remove the zone restriction that you entered for the UPS shipping method and you should not get that error anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #49275
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic RESOLVED !! Re: UPS Plugin
Hello Nicolas and sorry for the post but I am just getting around to also setting up the UPS on the Business version of the cart I purchased last month..At present,
1) I activated UPS method
2) First, Zone 4298 Ohio (is above images) as I am suspecting that is what is needed?
a) I have entered a Warehouse Name
b) I have entered a Post Code
c) I have entered a City
d) I have selected United States
e) I "did click on Zone Icon" and selected Ohio...
RESOLVED Customer have incorrect key..
BUT, it had an error... I then removed it
f) I am still getting > No available warehouse found for your location
Another thing? I am using three columns, and this as broke the framework and tossed Hika Checkout stuff outside Content.
Please help, to get the shipping working please? I have an irate customer that I talked into buying this for.
Thanks in advance !!
Jim
1) I activated UPS method
2) First, Zone 4298 Ohio (is above images) as I am suspecting that is what is needed?
a) I have entered a Warehouse Name
b) I have entered a Post Code
c) I have entered a City
d) I have selected United States
e) I "did click on Zone Icon" and selected Ohio...
RESOLVED Customer have incorrect key..
BUT, it had an error... I then removed it
f) I am still getting > No available warehouse found for your location
Another thing? I am using three columns, and this as broke the framework and tossed Hika Checkout stuff outside Content.
Please help, to get the shipping working please? I have an irate customer that I talked into buying this for.
Thanks in advance !!
Jim
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49307
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: RESOLVED !! Re: UPS Plugin
Hi,
Remove the zone selection in your warehouse and that should do it.
Remove the zone selection in your warehouse and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds