Skip to main content

Issue with the coupons

More
14 years 6 months ago #45742 by caguilar
Hi Nicolas,

I have a issue with the coupons.

I've been trying to set up some coupons and I did it! :laugh:

But now I noticed that the customer email doesn't show the coupon applied, in the admin email yes it does.

Thanks in advance,

. Cesar .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45938 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with the coupons
Indeed, there is no option to add the coupon code in the email.
If you want to display it, you will have to edit the order creation/status notification emails via the menu System->Emails (Business edition) and add the following line in the email :
Coupond code: <?php echo $data->order_discount_code; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: caguilar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45963 by caguilar
Replied by caguilar on topic Re: Issue with the coupons
Thanks!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum