- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display price "from"
- neilashcroft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #45766
by neilashcroft
Display price "from" was created by neilashcroft
Is it possible please to display the word "from" in front of prices for products that have variants that mean there is different price depending on the variant selected.
www.holisticsense.co.uk/index.php/crysta...gory/68-tumblestones
- here i have a number of variants but price is shown as "£0.65" instead of "from £0.65"
I can't find any reference to this on the forum and this is the first time I have used Hikka SHop - so far I have been very impressed - thankyou
I can't find any reference to this on the forum and this is the first time I have used Hikka SHop - so far I have been very impressed - thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45943
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display price "from"
You can add the line below at the beginning of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views:
<?php if(!empty($this->row->has_options)) echo 'from '; ?>
<?php if(!empty($this->row->has_options)) echo 'from '; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48931
by cesgarcia
Replied by cesgarcia on topic Re: Display price "from"
what line do i put that after? I would like to add something such as this
Priced From $85.00 to $225.00
If the item needs a price range, but i also want to make sure it does not affect the ability to offer more than 1 item for less.
Priced From $85.00 to $225.00
If the item needs a price range, but i also want to make sure it does not affect the ability to offer more than 1 item for less.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display price "from"
I said "at the beginning". So there should be no line before it in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49161
by cesgarcia
Replied by cesgarcia on topic Re: Display price "from"
Sorry, I must have not clearly stated that I inserted it without a line before it. Even before all the lines which lead to Hikashop ending up disabled. Perhaps you can state what line to put it in such as line 4, before an example of the line. Be more specific?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49252
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display price "from"
It should be before line 0. before the first <?php tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds