Shipping Price
- condorazul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #45830
by condorazul
Shipping Price was created by condorazul
I have a problem with shipping, i created a manual one with the price 7,95 € for all products, but when i add more than a product it continous being 7,95 € instead of 15,90 €
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #45845
by hardstyle-world
Replied by hardstyle-world on topic Re: Shipping Price
Hi there,
I am experiencing the same problem.
I want to charge $5 for the first item and then 3 for any subsequent items (of the same type) however at the moment I can only work out how to charge the initial $5 - people are buying 10 of the same item and only paying $5!
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Shane
I am experiencing the same problem.
I want to charge $5 for the first item and then 3 for any subsequent items (of the same type) however at the moment I can only work out how to charge the initial $5 - people are buying 10 of the same item and only paying $5!
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #46079
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping Price
Please read here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/45829...mentation.html#46078
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/45829...mentation.html#46078
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds