- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
One category as list style?
14 years 6 months ago #45851
by davy182
One category as list style? was created by davy182
I would like the rest of the website to remain the same div but I would like for the material for sale to display in list format. Any ideas on how to do this would be much appreciated.
I would like this to remain the same.
acrylicsplus.net/index.php/online-store
But I would like this whole category and everything in it to be in list format to make it easier to navigate and rapidly go through the product.
acrylicsplus.net/index.php/online-store/...32-material-for-sale
I would like this to remain the same.
acrylicsplus.net/index.php/online-store
But I would like this whole category and everything in it to be in list format to make it easier to navigate and rapidly go through the product.
acrylicsplus.net/index.php/online-store/...32-material-for-sale
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #46083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One category as list style?
There is no option yet to do that. You would have to edit the file "listing" of the view "category" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views and change the code there so that it uses a different layout based on the current category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds