- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
HOW TO REMOVE per unit + -
15 years 8 months ago #4587
by Marga
HOW TO REMOVE per unit + - was created by Marga
Hi 
Would some one be kind enough to help?
I'm selling download products and I want to remove the
quantity option + -
would someone let me know how please?
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Charles
Would some one be kind enough to help?
I'm selling download products and I want to remove the
quantity option + -
would someone let me know how please?
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HOW TO REMOVE per unit + -
In the configuration, under the tab display, you can change the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" to "normal input" to just remove + and - or to "no input" to completely remove the input box.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #4590
by Marga
Replied by Marga on topic Re: HOW TO REMOVE per unit + -
Thank you Nicolas 
That worked great!!
Would you let me know please how do I remove the"per unit text" too?
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Charles
That worked great!!
Would you let me know please how do I remove the"per unit text" too?
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Charles
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by Marga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4592
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HOW TO REMOVE per unit + -
You can change any text in hikashop by going in the config under the tab languages and by editing your translation file. The "per unit" is near the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds