- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Product snapshot in k2/joomla content
- inculturemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #45980
by inculturemedia
Product snapshot in k2/joomla content was created by inculturemedia
Hi, I'm completely new with Hika Shop, I was using VM previously, but new version is awful, so I'm looking for better solutions.
My shop is based mostly on downloadable products (mp3 tracks packed in .zip files). I use also K2 for Joomla for blogging system.
I would like to ask, if it is possible to place form of snapshot of product into content of a article? There was some script like this in VM that it could be visible - price, add to basked button or link. Is it possible to do something like that in Hika Shop?
Thank you for your answer.
My shop is based mostly on downloadable products (mp3 tracks packed in .zip files). I use also K2 for Joomla for blogging system.
I would like to ask, if it is possible to place form of snapshot of product into content of a article? There was some script like this in VM that it could be visible - price, add to basked button or link. Is it possible to do something like that in Hika Shop?
Thank you for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product snapshot in k2/joomla content
When you edit a product, you can click on the button "add to cart html button" in order to get the html that you can paste in your articles in order to get an add to cart link.
It won't add the price thought but you can add it manually in your article.
Best regards,
Nicolas
It won't add the price thought but you can add it manually in your article.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds