- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Which Paypal plugin ?
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46169
by codewarrior
Which Paypal plugin ? was created by codewarrior
Hi,
Paypal offers are quite confusing for merchants, in english and french sites.
In HikaShop, for a "Paypal Integral" account which plugin should be used ?
Paypal or Paypal Pro ?
Thanks for help.
Regards
Paypal offers are quite confusing for merchants, in english and french sites.
In HikaShop, for a "Paypal Integral" account which plugin should be used ?
Paypal or Paypal Pro ?
Thanks for help.
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
I looked around online but couldn't find any information on that.
It's indeed confusing.
From what I could read, I would say that it's the PayPal standard that you should use.
It's indeed confusing.
From what I could read, I would say that it's the PayPal standard that you should use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46218
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
Thanks Nicolas,
I'll stay on standard version.
But I really need help with Paypal. I'm stuck with sandbox testing, and my site has to be in production next week.
For that I'll continue on my other posts.
Regards
I'll stay on standard version.
But I really need help with Paypal. I'm stuck with sandbox testing, and my site has to be in production next week.
For that I'll continue on my other posts.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48051
by jgalvin
Replied by jgalvin on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
Hi Nicolas,
Is there a Paypal Express plugin for Hikashop?
I cant seem to find it in plugins im using joomla 2.5
I need this for checkouts on my site
Thanks,
James
Is there a Paypal Express plugin for Hikashop?
I cant seem to find it in plugins im using joomla 2.5
I need this for checkouts on my site
Thanks,
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48086
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
There is no such plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48096
by jgalvin
Replied by jgalvin on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
Sorry I mean PayPal Website Payments Standard
There should be an API I enter somewhere ?
I was previously using oscommerce and this required my paypal API username API password and API Signature.
James
There should be an API I enter somewhere ?
I was previously using oscommerce and this required my paypal API username API password and API Signature.
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
There is indeed a paypal payment plugin for PayPal Standard. It's called just "paypal".
You don't need any username, password or API for that. Just the email address of the PayPal account.
These credentials are however necessary for the PayPal Pro plugin. Are you sure that you're not mixing up PayPal Pro and PayPal Standard ?
You don't need any username, password or API for that. Just the email address of the PayPal account.
These credentials are however necessary for the PayPal Pro plugin. Are you sure that you're not mixing up PayPal Pro and PayPal Standard ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48113
by jgalvin
Replied by jgalvin on topic Re: Which Paypal plugin ?
Hi Nicolas Thats the one sorry excellent thanks a million
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds