Quantity Discounts
- Crazyhorse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #46296
by Crazyhorse
Old and mostly in the way
Quantity Discounts was created by Crazyhorse
I am trying to set up a site to sell tutorial DVDs. We have 6 different DVDs and I want to offer a discount for multiple purchase. So say if they but 3 or move DVD there is 10% discount. I cant figure out how to do it checking the forums there is some suggestions to hack the php... argh! Can you help.
j15.mickturns.com/index.php/micks-products-hika
j15.mickturns.com/index.php/micks-products-hika
Old and mostly in the way
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46360
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quantity Discounts
You can do that by creating a coupon with a category restriction and the "include sub categories" option turned on and the "Coupon percentage applies to product only" turned on and the "Minimum number of products" option set to 3. Coupons can be created via the menu System->Discounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crazyhorse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 5 months ago #46370
by Crazyhorse
Old and mostly in the way
Replied by Crazyhorse on topic Re: Quantity Discounts
Thanks Nicolas... I am having trouble finding those parameters... are they only in the commercial version?
Under Discounts I can create a percentage coupon but no where can I find "include sub categories" or "Coupon percentage applies to product only" or "Minimum number of products"
Under Discounts I can create a percentage coupon but no where can I find "include sub categories" or "Coupon percentage applies to product only" or "Minimum number of products"
Old and mostly in the way
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quantity Discounts
They are indeed only in the commercial editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds