- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
How do you translate the name of a filter?
Many Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I Look for in all of them but I could not find.
I can translate the name of the module filter, but this is not what I want. I want to translate the name of the filters that I create in the hikashop/display/filters.
Many Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am going to send the url and pass by email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the falang menu I can Choose Hikashop Filters, but this is what can see
12 is not the name of the filters I have. Probably will be the ID of the cathegory over the filter is working which is 12 I dont know.
When I choose one of them what can I see is
There is not original name, etc...
Many Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That one should be the final one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you activate the debug mode in the configuration of Joomla and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After I delete if I want to edit a traslation a blank page apear.
Could you go in mi site with the url and pass that i sent you by email.
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well done Nicolas, Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.