- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 2
Going Live
14 years 5 months ago #46438
by Mike2001
Going Live was created by Mike2001
Hello again Nicolas,
I have 3 questions before I go live:
1. I have decided to go with no login and no registration for now. Do you foresee a problem if I switch to registration in the future? (trying to avoid a rebuild of the site)
2. I have an htaccess file preventing access to the administrator directory of Joomla 2.5.4. Does Hikashop 1.5.7 require access to this directory when a user is checking out on the site?
3. Do I need the register button in this case, or can I remove it and rely on the next button in the cart? If I do need it, can I customize both the word register and the text that says register in the cart?
Thank you in advance,
Mike
I have 3 questions before I go live:
1. I have decided to go with no login and no registration for now. Do you foresee a problem if I switch to registration in the future? (trying to avoid a rebuild of the site)
2. I have an htaccess file preventing access to the administrator directory of Joomla 2.5.4. Does Hikashop 1.5.7 require access to this directory when a user is checking out on the site?
3. Do I need the register button in this case, or can I remove it and rely on the next button in the cart? If I do need it, can I customize both the word register and the text that says register in the cart?
Thank you in advance,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Going Live
1. No
2. No
3. You don't need it. You can customize the text easily with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
2. No
3. You don't need it. You can customize the text easily with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike2001
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds