Skip to main content

Is there a way to have an Introtext that shows?

More
14 years 5 months ago #46472 by COSMETICPROF
Hi There, I have a little problem that I want to solve. I wan´t to be able to have an introtext to the products that shows when they browse the products. Like this:

Picture
Introtext
Price

The introtext is just a short description to give the customer a brief view of what the product is so that they click on it and get the whole picture. How do I solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Anders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46652 by nicolas
Hi,

In the hikashop options of your products listing menu/module, you can change the item box layout option so that it displays the description (with the layout image and description for example). Then, you can add a readmore tag in the description of the products and only the part before it will be displayed in the listing while the whole description will be displayed on the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum