Skip to main content

Problem with Checkout - Doesn't complete checkout

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46536 by thenelson
Please see the attached image for reference. Website is: www.GTRLighting.com

I'm running Joomla! 1.5.20 and Hikashop 1.5.7 - it's the business version.

The problem I'm currently running into is when you create an account, add something to your cart and go to checkout it gets stuck at this screen. When you click the "Next" button the page refreshes.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by thenelson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46538 by nicolas
I see a shipping address selection but no shipping methods selection and no error message displayed.
That means that you have two problems:
1. You either didn't configure your shipping methods or not properly (if you don't want shipping methods, don't set any weight in your products or remove the shipping view from your checkout workflow option of the configuration).

2. Your template is not displaying error messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
The following user(s) said Thank You: thenelson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46544 by thenelson
You wouldn't know of anyone who offers their services for hire to deal with these types of things, do you? I'd love to hire a Hikashop expert to get the shipping and payment methods all squared away. I just get lost with all of the different configuration options and variables. I'll look into it, but I would love to hire it out! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46546 by nicolas
You can post a job offer on our commercial job board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum