- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Change size of images on product page
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #46542
by blackballdesigns
Change size of images on product page was created by blackballdesigns
I have read some other threads that have talked about this but everything I have tried doesn't work. If you go to my store:
gamingjerseys.com/index.php?option=com_h...me=arbitor&Itemid=99
you will see that the images are rather small. I need to increase the size of the main image to 300x400px and I also want the thumbnails bigger.
I tried editing the CSS and that didn't do anything for me. Please help.
gamingjerseys.com/index.php?option=com_h...me=arbitor&Itemid=99
you will see that the images are rather small. I need to increase the size of the main image to 300x400px and I also want the thumbnails bigger.
I tried editing the CSS and that didn't do anything for me. Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change size of images on product page
You can change the size of the main image via the corresponding options in the Files tab of the configuration.
For the thumbnails, it's explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
For the thumbnails, it's explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61999
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Re: Change size of images on product page
Hi!
I tried to change the small thumbnails size (extra photos).
I replaced
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
with
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:200px;
width:200px;
}
but nothing happens.
How can I change it?
I tried to change the small thumbnails size (extra photos).
I replaced
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
with
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:200px;
width:200px;
}
but nothing happens.
How can I change it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62122
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change size of images on product page
I see neither on your website.
I only see:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image {
margin: 2px;
height: 75px;
}
And your thumbnails are 75px height. So it's all working...
I only see:
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image {
margin: 2px;
height: 75px;
}
And your thumbnails are 75px height. So it's all working...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62127
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Re: Change size of images on product page
ok
You don t because I change it to previous state. I ll change it again to see it.
You don t because I change it to previous state. I ll change it again to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62128
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Re: Change size of images on product page
i m sorry but it worked now. I don t know what happened, maybe a cashe problem, with firefox. Firefox is going down..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds