- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Check out abort
14 years 5 months ago #46591
by DLERAYER
Check out abort was created by DLERAYER
Hi,
I implemented a free Hikashop solution with Paypal.
When I abort my check out, my order is still created in the backoffice with a "created" status. I receive an email with "Your order will be confirmed when we receive your payment". When I go back in my customer account I can effectively see my order, but I don't have any menu to launch again the payment anywhere.
Anyone could help me ?
Thanks
I implemented a free Hikashop solution with Paypal.
When I abort my check out, my order is still created in the backoffice with a "created" status. I receive an email with "Your order will be confirmed when we receive your payment". When I go back in my customer account I can effectively see my order, but I don't have any menu to launch again the payment anywhere.
Anyone could help me ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46605
by DLERAYER
Replied by DLERAYER on topic Re: Check out abort
In fact each time the paypal payment process is intiated an order is created even if the process is not completed. The only way is to select the Cancel option to cancel the order and avoid to send the notification email for order creation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Check out abort
That's indeed the case.
If you don't finish the PayPal payment, you can pay the order later on in your orders listing of the front end by turning on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
If you don't finish the PayPal payment, you can pay the order later on in your orders listing of the front end by turning on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds