- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Display remaining gift card balance in a module?
14 years 5 months ago #46613
by airiikah
Display remaining gift card balance in a module? was created by airiikah
Hello,
Is it possible to display a gift card balance in a module for a specific user?
Thank you,
Erica
Is it possible to display a gift card balance in a module for a specific user?
Thank you,
Erica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display remaining gift card balance in a module?
There is no gift cards in HikaShop.
But you can use the integration we have with AlphaUserPoints to handling user points. There is probably a module of AUP to display the number of points of the user and a way to add more points based on a gift card code entered by the user.
But you can use the integration we have with AlphaUserPoints to handling user points. There is probably a module of AUP to display the number of points of the user and a way to add more points based on a gift card code entered by the user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46819
by airiikah
Replied by airiikah on topic Re: Display remaining gift card balance in a module?
I did use AU points, and for anyone interested in doing something like this it was super easy!
I needed it to display a budget amount for corporate purchases.
For anyone else who wants to do something like this, just open the language file & change it to suit your needs. For this instance, I changed "points" to "dollars" and any lines that mentioned remaining points, I simply changed to "remaining budget".
With in the AUPoints Component I changed the points parameter so that 1 point = 1 dollar, and modified the hikashop checkout.
This would work great for giftcertificates, gift cards, and budget tracking.
Cheers!
Erica
I needed it to display a budget amount for corporate purchases.
For anyone else who wants to do something like this, just open the language file & change it to suit your needs. For this instance, I changed "points" to "dollars" and any lines that mentioned remaining points, I simply changed to "remaining budget".
With in the AUPoints Component I changed the points parameter so that 1 point = 1 dollar, and modified the hikashop checkout.
This would work great for giftcertificates, gift cards, and budget tracking.
Cheers!
Erica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds