- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED-Fatal error after Registration-checkout.php
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #4671
by garouza
SOLVED-Fatal error after Registration-checkout.php was created by garouza
Hello,
I am testing Hikashop at www.rpgtemple.com , the store is located at the RPGTienda button.
I activated Joomla Registration so the Hikashop registration also appears, and it seems to be working fine until I push the "Register" button.
Then it sends me to the following page:
Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /hermes/web09/b2289/as.blackcardinal/public_html/rpgtemple/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 369
I checked the line and it featured this:
$registerData = $fieldClass->getInput('register',!@$this->cart_udpate);
I havent modified any other system file, apart from the language file, and I even tried by returning to that language file.
What could be the error?
I am testing Hikashop at www.rpgtemple.com , the store is located at the RPGTienda button.
I activated Joomla Registration so the Hikashop registration also appears, and it seems to be working fine until I push the "Register" button.
Then it sends me to the following page:
Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /hermes/web09/b2289/as.blackcardinal/public_html/rpgtemple/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 369
I checked the line and it featured this:
$registerData = $fieldClass->getInput('register',!@$this->cart_udpate);
I havent modified any other system file, apart from the language file, and I even tried by returning to that language file.
What could be the error?
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by garouza. Reason: Mark as solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error after Registration - checkout.php
That's an error which appeared in the latest version. Please download again HikaShop and reinstall. That issue should be fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4680
by garouza
Replied by garouza on topic Re: Fatal error after Registration - checkout.php
Hello Nicolas,
It worked beautifully, thank you very much, you have an incredible service.
It worked beautifully, thank you very much, you have an incredible service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds