- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Alphauserpoint deduction of points
14 years 5 months ago #46765
by sarias
Alphauserpoint deduction of points was created by sarias
I have installed Alphuserpoint and have been able to give some user points as well as use them for payment. However after the purchase with points, the user accounts do not have the points deducted. The number of points stay the same even though they used some for purchases. How do I get the purchase to deduct the appropriate number of points from their accounts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46884
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alphauserpoint deduction of points
Could you do a screenshot of the configuration of your alphauserpoints payment plugin so that we can try to reproduce the problem on our end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46953
by sarias
Replied by sarias on topic Re: Alphauserpoint deduction of points
Thanks. I think I have resolved my problem for now. I needed to activate a rule.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57190
by Cstrike
Replied by Cstrike on topic Re: Alphauserpoint deduction of points
can you tell me what rule did you had to activate?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alphauserpoint deduction of points
It's the "order_validation" one which is created by the AUP plugin automatically normally.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds