- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Can't See product listing
14 years 5 months ago #46767
by dandez
Can't See product listing was created by dandez
Hello. I added 2 products to specific category that I have created.
Then I go to MEnu- create new menu item and select product listing.
Nothing happens, the products listing don't show up and I end up with a blank page like this:
scalex.pl/index.php/towary
I don't know whether it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
How to fix it?
Warmest Regards
Then I go to MEnu- create new menu item and select product listing.
Nothing happens, the products listing don't show up and I end up with a blank page like this:
scalex.pl/index.php/towary
I don't know whether it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
How to fix it?
Warmest Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't See product listing
you don't have any products in your main product category and the default configuration of products listing only displays products directly attached to that category. That's why you didn't see any products.
I've changed that for you in the HikaShop options of your menu with the access you provided by email and it's displaying all the products now.
I've changed that for you in the HikaShop options of your menu with the access you provided by email and it's displaying all the products now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds