- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
Custom fields for products
14 years 5 months ago #46782
by shiri
Custom fields for products was created by shiri
Hi,
I want to apply the custom field to certain products under the same categories not to all the products within the same categories.The only choice I got is to add categories? Any other way to do it? please see attached.Thank you
I want to apply the custom field to certain products under the same categories not to all the products within the same categories.The only choice I got is to add categories? Any other way to do it? please see attached.Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom fields for products
You can create special unpbulished categories for that and assign them as second categories to the products where you want your custom fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shiri
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds