- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
[resolved] Add custom checkbox at checkout
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #46847
by bigboytbh
[resolved] Add custom checkbox at checkout was created by bigboytbh
Hello,
There's my problem:
At checkout, I need to have a checkbox
and when the Next button is clicked,
I need the administrator to recieve an e-mail with user's choice (if he checked the checkbox).
How can I do that? Which one is the code that processes the checkout?
Thanks in advance!
There's my problem:
At checkout, I need to have a checkbox
and when the Next button is clicked,
I need the administrator to recieve an e-mail with user's choice (if he checked the checkbox).
How can I do that? Which one is the code that processes the checkout?
Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by bigboytbh. Reason: resolved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add custom checkbox at checkout
You can do that by creating a custom field of the table "order" and of the type "checkbox" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigboytbh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49702
by bigboytbh
Replied by bigboytbh on topic Add custom checkbox at checkout
Thank you, this is exactly what I needed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds